2.06.2011

I got a review apparently :)

You can read it here:

http://therollingkings.com/2011/02/04/them-apples/

Just made my day. Its a review of my review that ends up being a review of my music. Thanks bys! I appreciate it.
Wanted to give you all an update - winter is ruining my life and I find it hard to get out when I want to - the red wine and pajamas are just way too enticing. But I will try to update this shit as much as possible.
I am also working on my first full length novel! It should be finis in the next few months and hopefully someone will want to publish it. We shall see.
Please, if you got the winter blues, take a few minutes and read my poetry, which is categorized by the links on your left!
Any and all feedback is so very appreciated.
I love you all!
PS - good mood caused by Vitamin D tablets and general life contentment
-Les :)

No comments: